[Spce-user] Number portability issue.

Anar Agayarov anar at agayarov.com
Mon Jun 8 05:28:58 EDT 2020

Firstly I did create LNP rewrite rule for the domain's rewrite rule group.

LNP Rewrite Rules for Callee:

Match Pattern: ^([0-9]+)$
Replacement Pattern: ${callee_lnp_prefix}#\1  This pattern is adding "tech
prefix"

In the Number Porting menu, LNP carrier created with the prefix.  This
prefix will be added to the callee part by LNP Rule. (for example, 732)

Create a ported number.

Now, when you will dial ported number, it will ignore peering prefix and
will try to dial 732#995XXX

Go to peering servers, and add Outbound rule.

Callee Pattern: ^sip:732  - this is the prefix when we add it to LNP
carrier.

Sometimes peering partners are not accepting tech prefix, so you should
remove it before sending it to the trunk.

Create a new rewrite rule set for peering server:

Outbound rewrite rules for Callee

Match pattern: ^([0-9]+)#([1-9][0-9]+)$
Replacement pattern: \2

That is all.