[Spce-user] Number portability issue.

Anar Agayarov anar at agayarov.com
Mon Jun 8 07:12:02 EDT 2020

I did upload the small amount of the numbers by CSV.

But I have an idea about automation.
I will upload full 380K numbers by CSV and prepare PHP based tool for
checking changes once a day and update porting entries (which are changed)
by API.

Another way is uploading a full database each day with checked purge old
ones, but I think it will keep the server busy for a long time, that's why
I will walk on the first way.

--

Best Regards
Anar Agayarov