[Spce-user] Something wrong with SSL Certs

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Mar 6 10:42:02 EST 2020

Hi,

Technically (if you have deleted nothing) you just need to
switch back to old SSL files in config.yml for SSL related
options. Sure you have to generate new Sipwise CA + SSL if
you have deleted them (keep in mind ngcpcfg/etckeeper is a git,
so you most probably can resurrect deleted files from git).

Unfortunately we do NOT see your changes from here and we
have to access to your system to provide a high quality support
like we do for our customers, so you have to manage it yourself.

Thank you for the understanding!

On 3/5/20 3:13 PM, Javier Valencia wrote:
> I don't want to re-issue a LE cert, I want to go back to Sipwise NGCP
> HTTP original certs.
Alex Lutay