[Spce-user] Issue after upgrade from 4.5.13 to 5.5.11

Robert Cuaresma rcuaresma at cloudcom.cat
Tue Mar 10 04:28:55 EDT 2020

Hi Alex!

Yes, is a strange issue... I have not enabled any DDOS protection. Have Sipwise any protection for it? This upgrade to 5.5.11 is comming from fresh installation of 4.5.6 with no extra configurations. Only Sipwise are installed.

The server have 2 cores and 8 GB of RAM on a vCloud infraestructure.

The same machine with 4.5.13 works fine everytime.

Saludos,
Robert Cuaresma