[Spce-user] Question on concurrent_max used in domain

Scott Fertig scottf at zstaff.wcoil.com
Fri May 1 10:14:42 EDT 2020

After some further testing it does seem like this is broken, or it is
worded incorrectly.
concurrent_max seems to work setting the number specified to both
inbound and outbound
so setting concurrent_max to 2 on a domain or subscriber allows
2 calls in and 2 calls out simultaneously for a total of 4 concurrent calls.

Is there anywhere I can set a limit on all concurrent calls regardless
of if they are inbound or outbound?
I just need to limit a domain to a finite number of concurrent calls
regardless of if they are inbound or outbound.

--Scott