[Spce-user] IPv4 address instead of IPv4 in reinvite

Philipp Rekers P.Rekers at ReDig.de
Fri May 8 06:28:12 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

Just for documentation: I disabled the G722 Codec (ID 9) in
domains->preferences->nat ...->codecs_id_list as workaround.

Best regards
Philipp Rekers

Dipl.-Phys. Philipp Rekers
Rekers Digitaltechnik GmbH & Co.KG