[Spce-user] Active calls to peer

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Thu May 21 03:22:45 EDT 2020

* Martin at GE [Wed May 20, 2020 at 12:15:47PM +1000]:

> I am running CE version MR5.1.1 at the moment without issues.

Please be aware that mr5.1.1 is unsupported since 2017 and you
should strongly consider upgrading to a supported version (see
https://www.sipwise.com/releases/ and
https://www.sipwise.org/products/spce/quickinstall/).

> I would like to get the active calls happening with a seperate
> peer and then put that data in a database (seperate project
> development wise).

> I can use sngrep to look at the calls but I’d like to get just the
> concurrent calls happening at this moment.

> So I looked and tried to use the following commands.

> ngcp-sems-list-active-calls
> ngcp-sems-list-calls

> They come back with like the following …. I’m not sure what the
> 809 figure means. Can someone explain this to me and how to get
> the active calls? Looking at external peer calls. If I can get by
> peer, that will be good as well.

> Active calls: 809
[...]
> xmlrpclib.Fault: <Fault 500: 'could not get factory'>

This is a known issue (known as TT#49266) and was fixed in mr6.5.4,
mr7.0.2, mr7.2.1 and all later NGCP versions, so once you upgrade to one
of those more recent and supported releases, the issue should be gone.

regards
-mika-