[Spce-user] Problem with callout

Tran tranjk09 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 22:36:27 EDT 2020

(I resend because last message have error, can't send )

Hi Walter,

Thanks for your guide, but it not work.

Log callout as below , SPCE still use IP address of member PBX, not use its
public IP.

Log from kamailio-proxy.log as below:
"
May 27 20:39:47 spce proxy[2182]: NOTICE: <script>: Setting
R=«sip:0123456789 at z.z.z.z:5060;transport=udp»
ID=«6580facc507052131567f02c3b0cf958 at x.x.x.x» UA='PBX App'
May 27 20:39:47 spce proxy[2182]: NOTICE: <script>: Setting From to
'<«sip: 0123456789 @x.x.x.x»>' - R=«sip: 0123456789
UA='PBX App'
"
Note:
- PBX (x.x.x.x) ---> SPCE (y.y.y.y) ---> SIP provider (z.z.z.z)
- CID: callerid
- 0123456789: phone number of callee use to test callout

Pls help me check it.