[Spce-user] ngcp-panel not working after upgrade 8.5.1-8.5.2

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 3 05:33:00 EST 2020

Hi Jiri,

Please confirm, you have the package ngcp-support-noaccess installed on
your system:

> root at spce:~# apt-get install ngcp-support-noaccess
> The following packages were automatically installed and are no longer required:
>   libcrypt-openssl-bignum-perl libcrypt-openssl-random-perl libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl libio-prompt-tiny-perl ncdu ngcp-panel-tools

While by default:

> root at spce:~# aptitude why ngcp-panel-tools
> i   ngcp-ngcp-ce        Depends ngcp-config-ce
> i A ngcp-config-ce      Depends ngcp-support-access | ngcp-support
> i A ngcp-support-access Depends ngcp-panel-tools (>= 7.1)
> root at spce:~#

The issue has been reported internally as TT#99558,
we will fix it and backport to prevent such issues in the future.

Thank you for reporting it!

On 11/3/20 9:24 AM, Jiri Ptacnik wrote:
> Hi Michael, thank you!
>
>  apt-cache policy ngcp-config-ce
> ngcp-config-ce:
>   Installed: 8.5.2.1+0~mr8.5.2.1
>   Candidate: 8.5.2.1+0~mr8.5.2.1
>   Version table:
>  *** 8.5.2.1+0~mr8.5.2.1 990
>         990 https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/mr8.5.2 buster/main amd64 Packages
>         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
>
> Tried your suggestion with apt-get install ngcp-panel-tools and after
> reboot it works!
>
> po 2. 11. 2020 v 19:10 odesílatel Michael Prokop <mprokop at sipwise.com> napsal:
>>
>> * Jiri Ptacnik [Fri Oct 30, 2020 at 04:49:49PM +0100]:
>>
>>> Oct 30 16:40:19 ngcp_panel_fastcgi.pl[15571]: Can't locate
>>> Crypt/OpenSSL/RSA.pm in @INC (you may need to install the
>>> Crypt::OpenSSL::RSA module) (@INC contains: /etc/perl
>>> /usr/local/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/perl/5.28.1
>> [...]
>>
>> You're missing the libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl Debian package on your
>> system, which is a dependency of ngcp-panel-tools package, which
>> seems to be missing as well on your system.
>>
>> Workaround: execute `apt install libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl` (or `apt
>> install ngcp-panel-tools`, which should pull in libcrypt-openssl-rsa-perl
>> as well).
>>
>> I'm curious though how you ended up with this package selection.
>> Is the ngcp-config-ce package present on your system?
>> What does `apt-cache policy ngcp-config-ce` report?
>>
>> FTR, this is caused by a new feature related to password handling in
>> ngcp-panel, I've reported this internally as TT#99206.
>>
>> regards
>> -mika-
>> --

Alex Lutay
Vice President Development
Sipwise GmbH | an ALE Company
Europaring F15 | 2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Office: +43 1 30120436
Email: alutay at sipwise.com
Website: https://www.sipwise.com

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH“ - Europaring F15 – 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Wr. Neustadt, ATU64002206