[Spce-user] diferent certificates for diferent sip domains

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Tue Nov 24 21:31:39 EST 2020

Hi.

You have to create a combined certificate for these 3 domains and then put
them somewhere kamailio can read, don’t forget the access rights. Specify
the location in config.yml, enable tls and apply. This is not in the UI.

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 20:13, vvone1 via Spce-user <
spce-user at lists.sipwise.com> wrote:

> hi,
> Where can I import my certificates for some sip domains?
> I have sip1.exik.com, deb.six.net, and circle.org, for example!
> 3 different tls certificates for 3 sip domains I want to use, I don't see
> on option to import these certificated files on the Admin interface of the
> Sipwise server. I see where I can define the domains but no certificate
> import button!
> Thanks,
> Alex
>
> --

Warmest Regards,

<https://myrepublic.com.sg/>
*Walter Klomp*
Head of Voice & Systems
MyRepublic Limited
T: +65 6816 1120
F: +65 6717 2031

MyRepublic Limited
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh Block B Jackson Square
#04-11/15 Singapore 319579

myrepublic.com.sg
Follow us on: Twitter <https://twitter.com/myrepublic> | Facebook
<https://facebook.com/myrepublicsg> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/myrepublic>

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and