[Spce-user] Set up billing

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Wed Oct 14 12:46:25 EDT 2020

The init rate and follow rate is in cents per second.
The interval is the number of seconds between the next.

So in your example. 1 minute is charged 60 cents.  90 seconds is charged as
120 cents.

In your 30/6 example for the first 30 seconds you charge 30 cents.  Then
for every 6 seconds or part thereof you add 6 cents.

On Thu, 15 Oct 2020 at 00:35, Diego Ramos <diego.ramos1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am setting up the billing profile, with the following values:
>
> Onpeak init rate: 1
> Onpeak init interval: 60
> Onpeak follow rate: 1
> Onpeak follow interval: 60
>
> And I set up a subscriber with this billing profile.
>
> I believe that for a 60/60 charge if I speak 30 seconds he should charge
> 1, if I speak 1 minute and 10 seconds he will charge 2, but for calls of
> less than 60 seconds he will charge 0.60.
> Is this behavior due to some incorrect configuration?
> How is it calculated to arrive at the final value?
>
> I did the test with rates 30/6 and the typing came incorrect.
>
> Onpeak init rate: 1
> Onpeak init interval: 30
> Onpeak follow rate: 1
> Onpeak follow interval: 6
>
> When speaking 15 seconds he did not charge 1 as expected for the first
> block.
> Onpeak init interval: 30
>
> I'm using version c5 ce mr8.4.1
>
> --

Warmest Regards,

<https://myrepublic.com.sg/>
*Walter Klomp*
Head of Voice & Systems
MyRepublic Limited
T: +65 6816 1120
F: +65 6717 2031

MyRepublic Limited
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh Block B Jackson Square
#04-11/15 Singapore 319579

myrepublic.com.sg
Follow us on: Twitter <https://twitter.com/myrepublic> | Facebook
<https://facebook.com/myrepublicsg> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/myrepublic>

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and