[Spce-user] Reports and cdr

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Thu Oct 15 13:17:00 EDT 2020

First:

You create a peering group and define a “contract” for this peering group.

Vial “Reseller and Peering Contracts” you can define a Billing Profile for this peering group of this contract.

That’s it.

Second:

You have to merge all cdr files at the end of the day manually. SPCE is generating 2 cdr files each hour. You can define this interval also via config.yml or in customtt. Don’t know now in detail.

Anyway, a monthly file will not be generated automatically.

Download it to a directory and open CMD, then use “copy *.cdr 2020-10.cdr”

Also “That’s it.” 😊