[Spce-user] release news gone from the web page?

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Sun Oct 18 07:41:40 EDT 2020

Hi William,

We are in a process of merging sipwise.com and sipwise.org
to provide the best quality service for both commercial and
community team members.

You are correct, the new location for release notes and changelogs is
https://www.sipwise.com/spce/documentation/
and https://www.sipwise.com/spce/blog/

We have prepared the redirection from the old URLs to the new location
but for some reason they didn't work as expected.
It will be corrected.

Thank you for reporting it here!

--
Alex Lutay