[Spce-user] Call forward hangup when having early ACM

David Pareja | Ingeniero de Red - Telmi Telecom dpareja at telmi.es
Mon Sep 28 10:40:01 EDT 2020

Hello again,

Thank you for your answer. I guess the only chance I have is upgrading
the builds from bottom to top progressively (4.5.4 --> 5.x --> 6.x -->
7.x --> 8.5), since databases from such diferent versions are not
compatible (I mean backing up from 4.5.4 and restoring on a brand new
8.5). Is there any feasible way I could do this other than what I suggested?

Thank you very much.