[Spce-user] T.38 <-> G.711 Transcoding

Gabriel Kuri gkuri at ieee.org
Wed Sep 2 01:37:52 EDT 2020

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the info, I tried those settings and it seems to transcode.
However, sometimes the carrier does a T.38 Re-INVITE before the ATA does
the T.38 Re-INVITE, and C5 passes the T.38 Re-INVITE through to the ATA
rather than rejecting it and staying on G.711 on the carrier side. Is it
possible to reject the T.38 from the carrier side and stay G.711 so that
only the ATA side of the call does T.38 and the call is transcoded?

Gabe