[Spce-user] Ngcp 6.5 onwards how to add services

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Fri Sep 4 08:52:36 EDT 2020

Dear Skyler,

You are right. At the same time, high-quality product costs accordingly.
We have several success stories with CE customers being grown to
Carrier. Our support team migrated them from locally modified very old
releases to the modern LTS version in one jump.

What we have recently noticed, a lot of CE users do not know
how to operate the system efficiently and optimize it for their needs.
Every new release brings a lot of new features users do not know.
Often they are trying to duplicate already available functionality.
Therefore we have prepared Certified Training Package for CE:

> https://www.sipwise.com/products/sipwise-ctp-certified-training-package/

In the end, everyone has to decide himself to pay for the knowledge by
cash or by time. Very often the time saving is profitable.

--

Dear community, please help us make Sipwise NGCP better!
The git repositories are waiting for your pull requests:

We have several open positions, please check our site:
https://www.sipwise.com/we-are-hiring/

Especially we are searching for VoIP, Perl and JS developers.
BTW, stay tuned as nice announcements are approaching! ;-)