[Spce-user] Upgrade from 6.5.5 LTS to 8.5.1 LTS

Matthias Hohl matthias.hohl at telematica.at
Thu Sep 24 11:23:18 EDT 2020

Test Upgrade from 6.5.5 to 7.5.x tells me an GPG error with your repository.

Fetched 22.8 MB in 5s (4512 kB/s)

Reading package lists... Done

W: GPG error: https://debian.sipwise.com/debian buster InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 773236EFF411A836 Sipwise GmbH (Sipwise Repository Key) <support at sipwise.com>

W: The repository 'https://debian.sipwise.com/debian buster InRelease' is not signed.

N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use.

N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.

W: GPG error: https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/mr7.5.5 buster InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 773236EFF411A836 Sipwise GmbH (Sipwise Repository Key) <support at sipwise.com> The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 69D9C21F6D9B587E

W: The repository 'https://deb.sipwise.com/spce/mr7.5.5 buster InRelease' is not signed.

W: GPG error: https://debian.sipwise.com/debian-security buster-security InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 773236EFF411A836 Sipwise GmbH (Sipwise Repository Key) <support at sipwise.com>

W: The repository 'https://debian.sipwise.com/debian-security buster-security InRelease' is not signed.

W: GPG error: https://debian.sipwise.com/debian buster-updates InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 773236EFF411A836 Sipwise GmbH (Sipwise Repository Key) <support at sipwise.com>

W: The repository 'https://debian.sipwise.com/debian buster-updates InRelease' is not signed.

W: GPG error: https://debian.sipwise.com/debian-debug buster-debug InRelease: The following signatures were invalid: EXPKEYSIG 773236EFF411A836 Sipwise GmbH (Sipwise Repository Key) <support at sipwise.com>

W: The repository 'https://debian.sipwise.com/debian-debug buster-debug InRelease' is not signed.