[Spce-user] Register a PBX to SipWise CE

Neofone Info info at neofone.al
Mon Sep 28 13:25:29 EDT 2020

I have information that can be done in CE.

CE is not a PBX at the end of the day? why i can register a CE to a PBX
and can't do the same with a PBX register in CE? i have specific
username and password of PBX that can't be changed.

with register i mean the registration process of a device. in a sip
client you register a subscriber i need this also in CE.

peering does not have option to register for incoming calls or at least
i didn't found it.

Thanks