[Spce-user] Register a PBX to SipWise CE

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Tue Sep 29 05:13:56 EDT 2020

Hi,
you can tell the SPCE to register on behalf of the subscriber to the
external PBX system by just filling the preferences REMOTE
AUTHENTICATION in the subscriber's preferences:

“peer_auth_user”,
“peer_auth_pass”,
“peer_auth_proxy”
“peer_auth_register”

with the external PBX credentials.

Once the preferences have been saved, the SPCE will automatically send a
REGISTER request to the PBX system.

Your end client will be register on SPCE, whicle the SPCE will be
registered on behalf the end user to the external PBX.

Not really sure why you need this scenario, but this is what you can
achieve with SPCE on this matter.

Cheers,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Support                     Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt