[Spce-user] Register a PBX to SipWise CE

Neofone Info info at neofone.al
Tue Sep 29 06:23:32 EDT 2020

Hi Daniel,

You have this chapter in Handbook but is does not go in details for
Registration Mode. Can you check this and provide more info for
Registration Mode.

        7.10.4. Registration

SIP-PBX can use either Static or Registration Mode. While SIPconnect 1.1
continues to require TLS support at MUST strength, one should note that
using TLS for signaling does not require the use of the SIPS URI scheme.
SIPS URI scheme is obsolete for this purpose.

*Static Mode. *While SIPconnect 1.1 allows the use of Static mode, this
poses additional maintenance overhead on the operator. The administrator
should create a static registration for the SIP-PBX: go to Susbcribers,
/Details/→/Registered Devices/→/Create Permanent Registration/ and put
address of the SIP-PBX in the following format:
sip:username at ipaddress:5060 where username=username portion of SIP URI
and ipaddress = IP address of the device.

*Registration Mode. *It is recommended to use the Registration mode with
SIP credentials defined for the SIP-PBX subscriber.