[Spce-user] Need some information for rtpengine stable version to use right now .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Thu Dec 16 02:48:58 EST 2021

Hi ,

I am new to github . I have been using rtpengine for the last 3/4years .
But I have not updated that till now .

I wanted to update rtpengine to the latest stable version .

I have tried to install it from git .
git clone https://github.com/sipwise/rtpengine.git rtpengine-git
After installing I am getting the output below for the version command .

*Version: git-master-11549cc  (in rtpengine forum where can I find this
branch?)*

Someone suggested to me that , rtpengine latest version is mr9.5 . So I
have even tried to install from source code . rtpengine-mr9.5.2.3 , after
unzip I get this branch .

Now I am confused . What should I use? Will I use git or source code?
What's the difference between both  ?

Please do suggest . Its urgent for me .

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*