[Spce-user] ?==?utf-8?q? mariadb 300% CPU no queries

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Feb 4 05:31:07 EST 2021

El Thu, 04 Feb 2021 11:09:17 +0100
"Mykola Malkov" <mmalkov at sipwise.com> escribió:

>  It happens after mysql starts and takes some hours. Then stops. No queries
> running.1. Check mysql error log.
> 2. Check syslog and hdd/ssd/raid status. It can be some storage error.
> 3. It looks like mysql process tries to access some unavailible resource. So
> run "strace -p $mysql_pid" for a minute. Hope it will help to track down the
> reason.

I did and attached the screenshots but it's blocked by the list until aproved.
there are 4 threads using resources but their TID is not listed in the
processlist nor in the performance_schema.threads table.

also I did the same in another server (I have some identical servers with this
new pristine setup for a greenfield scenario) and I can reproduce it in the
second server. Very weird.

--
PekePBX, the multitenant PBX solution
https://pekepbx.com