[Spce-user] Rewrite Rules

Viraj Balgobind ideatells at outlook.com
Fri Feb 19 11:36:05 EST 2021

Hi Walter,

Thanks for your reply!

What I try to achieve is the following:

  1.  The subscriber is calling the following outbound number 00491234567
  2.  The rewrite rules applied to the subscriber removed the leading 0 to 491234567
  3.  The peering party requires a prefix of 54545 before the number 491234567 before it is going on the trunk to the peer.

I need to make a rewrite rule Outbound for Callee. Could you help me wat I need to put as Match en replace statement?

Kind regards,
Viraj