[Spce-user] Asterisk trunk in NGCP

Viraj Balgobind ideatells at outlook.com
Fri Jan 8 06:55:48 EST 2021

Hi All,

I am having a problem with registering a trunk within NGCP. Outbound calls are working fine without any problems, but inbound calls are not coming into the NGCP system.

With Asterisk I got the following trunk parameters where incoming and outgoing calls are working:

outgolXXX
username=XXXXX
type=peer
secret=XXXXXXXX
qualify=yes
insecure=invite
host=host.domain.com
canreinvite=no
fromdomain=host.domain.eu

How can I put this configuration into the peer configuration of NGCP. When I place an outbound call with NGCP the call is working fine for the SIP and RTP part. But When I try to call a DID number which is associated with this trunk not even a SIP message is coming into my NGCP system when I used tcpdump.

Could someone point me into the right direction?

Kind regards,
Viraj