[Spce-user] ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? mr8.5.1 isccare + show passwords doesn't work together

Mykola Malkov mmalkov at sipwise.com
Thu Jan 21 08:08:57 EST 2021

Hi,
> if an admin account is created in version 8.5.1 with “is master”, “is ccare” and “show passwords” the passwords will not be shown up in the subscriber master data.
> The fields for web password and sip password are not visible.
>
> Via “edit” the web password and sip password fields are visible but empty.
>
> Is this a bug or is that wanted?

Yes and no.
Regarding web passwords - now they are encrypted in db so there is no way to decrypt them and show on WI. The purpose of 'Show Web Password' button is only of use when actually filling the webpassword input when editing a subscriber.

Regarding sip password - I've created a ticket to developers.

> Also found out, that if “ccare” is active then CDRs (Call History) is not visible, also if “call data” is enable.

Also reported.

With best regards,
Mykola Malkov
if an admin account is created in version 8.5.1 with “is master”, “is ccare” and “show passwords” the passwords will not be shown up in the subscriber master data.

The fields for web password and sip password are not visible.

Via “edit” the web password and sip password fields are visible but empty.

Is this a bug or is that wanted?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Matthias Hohl