[Spce-user] Simple destination selection menu

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rbetancor at serlink.es
Sat Mar 13 07:59:34 EST 2021

Could not be done standalone with SPCE.

You could do'it developing your own DSM files for SEMS, as it's a B2BUA, but there is NO options on SPCE to do voice-apps like the one you whant.

Saludos
--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Serlink Telecom S.R.L.U.

De: "afshin afzali" <a.afzali2003 at gmail.com>
Para: "Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana" <rbetancor at serlink.es>
CC: "spce-user" <spce-user at lists.sipwise.com>
Enviados: Sábado, 13 de Marzo 2021 8:01:52
Asunto: Re: [Spce-user] Simple destination selection menu

Raul,
I know that I can integrate it with a FreeSWITCH to do what I need. I just needed to be sure that it can not be done standalone!

Afshin