[Spce-user] Simple destination selection menu

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Mon Mar 15 05:02:05 EDT 2021

Dear Afshin,

The "voice menu" (or Auto-Attendant in NGCP terms) is available
as a part of commercial version of our product PRO/Carrier.
See the Auto-Attendant description in our documentation:

> https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr8.5.3/sppro/?_href=ar01s18.html#_enabling_the_auto_attendant

As properly commented by Raúl, NGCP Auto-Attendant has been implemented
as SEMS module.

Our Sales team will answer all your questions with pleasure if
you need more information here.

---

2community... speaking of FreeSwitch... are you interested into
migration from SEMS to FreeSwitch on NGCP CE?

Please contact me if you want to assist, we have an early stage PoC but
need an feedback and assist with testing/migrating.

TL;DR: no, there is no strict date for the migration, it is just a PoC
at the moment. ;-)

Alex Lutay