[Spce-user] API timeout

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Thu Mar 4 17:20:01 EST 2021

El Tue, 2 Mar 2021 21:02:09 +0100
"Rene Krenn" <rkrenn at sipwise.com> escribió:

> no, this requires a sequence of additional commits.
> br

I've raised the timeout to check what's going on. I called a PATCH to a
subscriber registration

time curl -i -k -u user:password  -H
"Content-type:application/json-patch+json"  -XPATCH
'https://77.77.77.77:1443/api/subscriberregistrations/ulcx-444fa44d-4429-7'
-d "[{\"op\":\"replace\", \"path\":\"\/contact\",
\"value\":\"sip:bbb at bbb.com:5060\"}]"

The command takes more than 1 minute.

I tcpdumped redis and I see that all subscriber registrations are asked to the
server.

Then SMEMBERS and HGETALL for each registration.

Is this the way it should be?