[Spce-user] Perl File module missing

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Oct 21 05:15:30 EDT 2021

Hi José,

We have rechecked mr7.5.10 and confirm missing dependency on
libfile-pid-perl. It has been addressed in 2019 for mr8.1.1+
but was not backported to mr7.5 LTS (the ticket TT#68300).

Fixed with a new hotfix mr7.5.10.2 for ngcp-billing-tools.
The following command should change nothing on your PrePROD
but will install libfile-pid-perl automatically on PROD:
 > sudo apt-get install ngcp-ngcp-ce

Tnx for reporting!

--
Alex Lutay