[Spce-user] Re-2: Asterisk on C5 via TLS/SIPS/SRTP

hp at grohcs.de hp at grohcs.de
Wed Sep 1 01:15:57 EDT 2021

Hi Alex,

unfortunately this does not help me in the current situation, because I'm not able to update the C5 from my side.

But I need, as I said, a best-practice configuration for both sides to go from there.

Btw:
Don't you have best practice configurations for common PBX systems that are connected to C5 trunks? Or does every trunk provider have to painstakingly create this themselves, i.e. reinvent the wheel?

Please let me know.

Best Regards,
HP