[Spce-user] Problem with C5 CE installation on Virtual box

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 9 02:34:18 EDT 2021

Dear Andreas,

What is your NGCP version?

Please re-check web_int type in network.yml,
Admin interface is not exposed to public by default.

You can find more details in our documentation:
> https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr9.5.1/spce/ce/mr9.5.1/installation_ce/installation_ce.html#_network_configuration

Also it is not clear where do you see failures,
please check "ngcp-service" output, it will colourize
the critical issues in red and warning in yellow.

I hope it helps. Enjoy Sipwise NGCP!

--
Alex Lutay