[Spce-user] Install Probleme CE Version

Michael Prokop mprokop at sipwise.com
Thu Sep 9 06:13:48 EDT 2021

Hi,

* [EXT ] A.Waschefort [Wed Sep 08, 2021 at 03:15:35PM +0200]:

> Hello , is there an german speaking Support wich can help me with
> Installation CE version on Virtual box ?
> I get failure messages and don’t know what it is .

Just share the failure message and information about what exactly
you were doing, what CE version you're trying to install etc.

(Some of us on the mailing list speak/understand german, so if you
get a german failure message we should be able to help here - while
the mails on the mailing list as a whole and in general of course
are supposed to be written in english :))

regards
-mika-