[Spce-user] Can't delete registration from API

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Sat Apr 16 17:35:00 EDT 2022

Hi

mr9.5.4 with ignore_auth_realm set to yes.

When trying to delete some permanent registrations from the API I get an error:

ERROR: IP=127.0.0.1 CALLED=API[DELETE
200]/api/subscriberregistrations/ulcx-623f4cef-628-6
LOG="Caught exception in
NGCP::Panel::Controller::API::SubscriberRegistrationsItem->DELETE "Use of
uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/share/perl5/NGCP/Panel/Controller/API/SubscriberRegistrationsItem.pm line
204."" DURATION=1.148773

I had to change the controller this way:

sub delete_item {
    my ($self, $c, $item) = @_;

    my $sub = $self->subscriber_from_item($c, $item);
    return unless($sub);
    #my $aor = $item->username . '@' . $item->domain;
    my $aor = $item->username;

Shouldn't it be aware of ignore_auth_realm?

--
PekePBX, the multitenant PBX solution
https://pekepbx.com