[Spce-user] CE mr10.2.1.1 Invoice Template not able to edit

Alex Lutay alutay at sipwise.com
Wed Apr 20 09:06:38 EDT 2022

Dear Sebastian,

The described issue for new WEB interface (v2) has been fixed and
hotfixed for package ngcp-admin-ui version 10.2.1.3+0~mr10.2.1.3.

The "Old Admin Panel" v1 works well, but most probably you are
confused by "Layers" (see the button "Layers" on the right edge).
The layer "Background" is active by default. You need to switch to
the layer "Summary" to edit/move elements on the top of the page.

A bit late reply, but good to share it with community for the history.
Thank you for reporting the issue on v2!

--
Alex Lutay