[Spce-user] e164_to_ruri can be set to true by default?

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Wed Jun 15 13:50:32 EDT 2022

You should be able to set it in the domain preference then it should be the
default.

On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 at 19:48, Oscar Javier Bello Pérez <
oscar.bello at dialapplet.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I wonder if there is a way to set subscriber preference e164_to_ruri to
> true by default to allow everytime a subscriber is created this parameter
> will be active?
>
> Regards!
> --
> Oscar Bello
> Departamento de Telefonía
> [image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/Dialapplet> [image:
> LinkedIn icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/company/dialapplet> [image:
> Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/Dialapplet> [image: Youtube icon]
> <https://www.dialapplet.com> [image: Instagram icon] <info at dialapplet.com>
>
> [image: Logo] <https://www.dialapplet.com/> T: (+57) 601 914 4999
> E: oscar.bello at dialapplet.com
> W: www.dialapplet.com Colombia
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Colombia+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++110221+Bogot%C3%A1,+D.C.+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++Calle+99+No.+10+-+19+Piso+4?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Colombia+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++110221+Bogot%C3%A1,+D.C.+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++Calle+99+No.+10+-+19+Piso+4?entry=gmail&source=g> 110221
> Bogotá, D.C.
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Colombia+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++110221+Bogot%C3%A1,+D.C.+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++Calle+99+No.+10+-+19+Piso+4?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Colombia+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++110221+Bogot%C3%A1,+D.C.+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++Calle+99+No.+10+-+19+Piso+4?entry=gmail&source=g> Calle
> 99 No. 10 - 19 Piso 4
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Colombia+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++110221+Bogot%C3%A1,+D.C.+%0D%0A+++++++++++++++Calle+99+No.+10+-+19+Piso+4?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> AVISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD
> Le informamos, como destinatario de este mensaje, que el correo
> electrónico vía Internet no permite asegurar la confidencialidad de los
> mensajes transmitidos ni su integridad o correcta recepción. Si no
> consintiera la utilización del correo electrónico vía Internet, rogamos nos
> lo comunique de forma inmediata. Este mensaje va dirigido de manera
> exclusiva a su destinatario y puede contener información confidencial cuya
> divulgación está prohibida por la ley. Si ha recibido este mensaje por
> error, le rogamos nos lo comunique de forma inmediata por esta misma vía y
> proceda a su eliminación, así como a la de cualquier documento adjunto al
> mismo. Asímismo, si no es el destinatario del mensaje, se le informa de que
> su lectura, copia, distribución y utilización, así como la de cualquier
> documento adjunto, sea cual sea su finalidad, están prohibidas.
> CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING
> We hereby inform you, as addressee of this message, that Internet e-mail
> neither guarantees the confidentiality nor the completeness or proper
> receipt of the messages sent. If you do not consent to the use of Internet
> e-mail, please notify us immediately. This message is intended exclusively
> [...]
[image: Email header]
[image: Company logo] <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/46qarekj>
Walter Klomp
Head of Voice Network
[image: Phone] *+6568161120* <+6568161120>
[image: Phone] *walter at myrepublic.net* <walter at myrepublic.net>
Beyond Work: VR Sim Racing, F1, Travel
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh, #04-11/15, Jackson Square, Block B, Singapore 319579
*www.myrepublic.net* <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/t1t0okpn>
*[image: facebook-f]* <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/fk13nj3k> *[image:
instagram]* <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/z96g2lp1> *[image:
twitter]* <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/y3q7szjh> *[image:
linkedin-in]* <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/njigpzvx>
The information in this message is privileged and confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient of this email, please don't read, copy, use,
distribute or tell anyone about it; kindly destroy it and notify the sender
by return email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not
consent to email for messages of this kind. Any content that is not
concerned with MyRepublic business reflects the views of the sender only
and not those of MyRepublic.

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and