[Spce-user] e164_to_ruri can be set to true by default?

Kevin Masse kmasse at questblue.com
Wed Jun 15 17:51:24 EDT 2022

Jon or Joseph,

Because I have no vision into our monitoring on our CPS I don't know if we are reaching CPS

Is there a way to know if we are reaching CPS.  For example, Greg Hill could be hammering us and that is causing many other CPS.

I just tried dialing the Internet company and it was not completed.

I am thinking we are reaching CPS

If so, I need to contact the customer that is flooding us with traffic and what trunk IP it is.

Kevin