[Spce-user] SPCE and STIR/SHAKEN Implementation

Marco Capetta mcapetta at sipwise.com
Thu Jun 16 03:13:45 EDT 2022

Hi William,

yes you are right, mr9.5 LTS supports already STIR/SHAKEN.

Regards
Marco

--
*Marco Capetta *
Head Of VoIP Development Team

Sipwise GmbH <http://www.sipwise.com> , Campus 21/Europaring F15
AT-2345 Brunn am Gebirge

Phone: +43(0)1 301 2044 <tel:+43130120444>
Email: mcapetta at sipwise.com
Website: www.sipwise.com <http://www.sipwise.com>

Particulars according Austrian Companies Code paragraph 14
"Sipwise GmbH" - Europaring F15 - 2345 Brunn am Gebirge
FN:305595f, Commercial Court Vienna, ATU64002206