[Spce-user] Concurrent max calls exceeded for callee

Daniel Grotti dgrotti at sipwise.com
Thu Mar 31 08:33:42 EDT 2022

Hi,
in order to troubleshoot that you can follow this steps:

1) make first call (counter is not decreased, as you said)
2) end first call
3) make second call (check if the counter is wrongly set to 2).
4) end second call

now check output from: ngcp-dlgcnt-check

It will print the "stuck" dialogs which are still in redis, but not in
kamailio memory.

Take one of that callid (the first call (1)) and grep the kamailio-proxy.log

In the log you should see a line where couters are decreased.
If not, it means that kamailio failed to decrease counters.

This may happen, for example, because the BYE message is not reaching
the proxy, or for some reason the call is not properly closed.

Regards,

Daniel Grotti

Head of Customer Operations                  Sipwise GmbH
e: dgrotti at sipwise.com                     Europaring F15
t: +43(0)130120332                A-2345 Brunn Am Gebirge
w: www.sipwise.com   FN: 305595f   FG: LG Wiener Neustadt