[Spce-user] Odoo Integration

Wolfgang Pichler wpichler at callino.at
Mon May 2 02:12:38 EDT 2022

Hi all,

i am new to this list - new to sipwise - so first i wanted to introduce
myself - my company...

I am / we are long term asterisk / freeswitch user / developer
providing voip services for other companies. Since around 7 years now we
are more focused on ERP Systems based on the Opensource Plattform Odoo.

And now things are coming together - we do integrate sipwise with odoo. So
you can use the power of sipwise combined with the power of odoo as full
ERP solution.

If someone else is working on such a project - just drop me a line - maybe
we could share ideas.

br,
Wolfgang

--
*Wolfgang Pichler*
E: wpichler at callino.at
P: +43 7236 263 263 22 <+43%207236%20263%20263%2022>