[Spce-user] Microsoft Teams Multi-Tenant Setup with C5

Jon Bonilla (Manwe) manwe at sipdoc.net
Sat Oct 22 05:21:32 EDT 2022

El Thu, 20 Oct 2022 17:07:03 +0200 (CEST)
Matthias Hohl <matthias.hohl at telematica.at> escribió:

> Hello,
>
> is there anyone who has experience with a Microsoft Teams Multi-Tenant Direct
> Routing integration with SPCE or SP Pro?
>
> I already saw this Github project but it is just single tenant:
> https://github.com/negbie/msteams-sbc
>
> Anyone here with a working multi-tenant setup and/or can help to create one?

As you pointed the job at low level is quite easy. You just need to duplicate
it as many times as you need. You'll need a domain per tenant, create some kind
of preference and update the low level configs according to that.

Anyway, I would use ngcp system to act as a teams SBC. It's too big. You should
use a real SBC or a PBX with teams support (we're currently working on that at
PekePBX)

I would see adding teams support to ngcp system as end system, because you
already have it and use it, but I don't think it's the best solution to create a
SBC for this.

cheers,

Jon

--