[Spce-user] [EXTERNAL]Re: Assistance with Peering

William Fulton wfulton at thirdhatch.com
Thu Apr 6 15:39:05 EDT 2023

Trent,

I haven't followed this feature closely for a few years, but you used to have to provide the credentials in one of the yml files even though there is a place in the web UI to do so. This may be a place to start. Maybe someone else with more experience with this can help better. We use IP authentication with our peers.

William Fulton
Third Hatch Inc
http://www.thirdhatch.com
(206) 453-2921