[Spce-user] Assistance with Peering

Marco Capetta mcapetta at sipwise.com
Fri Apr 7 03:18:50 EDT 2023

Hi Trent,

sorry for the late reply.
I can confirm that the procedure can be done fully from the web
interface. In the past an additional step in configuration files was
necessary, but now not anymore.
I retested the feature right now in your same version and I was not able
to reproduce the problem.

I have the following setup in the peer:
  * peer_auth_user: username
  * peer_auth_pass: password
  * peer_auth_realm: 9.9.9.9
As soon as you enable the flag 'peer_auth_register' you should see in
sngrep tool the REGISTER message leaving SEMS (127.0.0.1:5080) and
reaching kamailio LB (127.0.0.1:5060).
At the same time in SEMS verbose logs you should have something like:

Apr  7 09:12:23 spce ngcp-sems[1035]: [#7f098aede700] [execute,
XMLRPC2DI.cpp:739] DEBUG:  XMLRPC2DI 'db_reg_agent.createRegistration':
function 'createRegistration'
Apr  7 09:12:23 spce ngcp-sems[1035]: [#7f098aede700] [execute,
XMLRPC2DI.cpp:745] DEBUG:   params: <[45, 'username', 'password',
'9.9.9.9', 'sip:username at 192.168.1.88:5060;uuid=0;transport=udp',
'username', 'peering']>
Apr  7 09:12:23 spce ngcp-sems[1035]: [#7f098aede700] [invoke,
DBRegAgent.cpp:1536] DEBUG:  REGISTER: SEMS is about to Create a
registration for: object_id=<45>, type=<peering>, user=<username>,
realm=<9.9.9.9>

Please double check that your system and all the services are up and
running.
Try to update th esystem to the last version of the packages.
If you did some manual customization in the system, please try to remove
it and repeat all the steps suggested in my last email.

Regards
Marco

--
*Marco Capetta *