[Spce-user] Assistance with Peering

Walter Klomp walter at myrepublic.net
Sat Apr 8 01:04:05 EDT 2023

By the way I have assumed that subscriber to subscriber calls work. Because
I have had in new installations Sems or something else not starting because
it was missing the faxserver user.  You have to create that manually.

Otherwise grep -i for errors in the /var/log/ngcp directory and
subdirectory log files.

Hope this helps

On Sat, 8 Apr 2023 at 05:06, Trent Creekmore <trent at lindows.org> wrote:

> [...]
>> > still nothing.
>> >
>> > Any helpful tips on this?
>> >
>> > Thanks!
>> >

>> --
>>
> --
> [image: Email header]
>
> [image: Company logo] <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/5cp2v6ux>
> Walter Klomp
> Head of Voice Network
>
> [image: Phone] *+6568161120* <+6568161120>
> [image: Phone] *walter at myrepublic.net* <walter at myrepublic.net>
>
> Beyond Work: VR Sim Racing, F1, Travel
>
> 11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh, #04
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/11%0D%0A++++++++++++++++++++++++++Lorong+3+Toa+Payoh,+%2304?entry=gmail&source=g>-11/15,
> Jackson Square, Block B, Singapore 319579
> *www.myrepublic.net* <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/tidact0m>
> *[image: facebook-f] * <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/xx0nq9qs> *[image:
> instagram] * <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/jrh0tzt9> *[image:
> twitter] * <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/jo8r4exb> *[image:
> linkedin-in] * <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/37lmu5mw>
>

> The information in this message is privileged and confidential. If you are
> not the intended recipient of this email, please don't read, copy, use,
> distribute or tell anyone about it; kindly destroy it and notify the sender
> by return email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not
> consent to email for messages of this kind. Any content that is not
> concerned with MyRepublic business reflects the views of the sender only
> and not those of MyRepublic.
>

> The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may
> also be privileged. You must not disseminate the contents of this email and
> any attachments without permission of the sender. If you have received this
> email by mistake, please delete all copies and inform the sender
> immediately. You may refer to our company's Privacy Policy here
> <https://myrepublic.net/sg/legal/terms-of-use-policies/privacy-policy/>.
>

> --
> * Marco Capetta *
> R&D Manager
>
> Sipwise GmbH | an ALE Company <http://www.sipwise.com>
> c/o ALE International – Austria Branch
> Saturn Tower
> Leonard-Bernstein-Straße 10
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Leonard-Bernstein-Stra%C3%9Fe+10+%0D%0A++++++++++++1220+Vienna,+Austria?entry=gmail&source=g>
> 1220 Vienna, Austria
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/Leonard-Bernstein-Stra%C3%9Fe+10+%0D%0A++++++++++++1220+Vienna,+Austria?entry=gmail&source=g>
>
> Email:  mcapetta at sipwise.com
> Website:  www.sipwise.com
>
> --

[image: Email header]
[image: Company logo] <https://scribe-mail.myrepublic.net/s2/5cp2v6ux>
Walter Klomp
Head of Voice Network
[image: Phone] *+6568161120* <+6568161120>
11 Lorong 3 Toa Payoh, #04-11/15, Jackson Square, Block B, Singapore 319579