[Spce-user] New Sipwise C5 CE mr10.5.5 is now available

Mykola Malkov mmalkov at sipwise.com
Fri Aug 4 04:29:21 EDT 2023

Hello everyone,

We would like to inform you that a new release of Sipwise C5, version mr10.5.5,
is now available!

You can find a list of new features and changes on our website at
https://www.sipwise.com/spce/blog/sipwise-c5-mr10-5-5-released/

mr10.5.5 is the latest build of the LTS release mr10.5.
Release mr10.5 will be supported until mr10.5.9 is released.

You can find the detailed release plan on our public calendar at
https://www.sipwise.com/releases/

We have uploaded the Install-CD media, Vagrant box, Virtualbox, VMware,
and AMI images. Please refer to the handbook at
https://www.sipwise.com/doc/mr10.5.5/spce for further details.

If you encounter any issues, please report them to this mailing list.
Thank you for being part of our community!