[Spce-user] Upgrade CE mr9.5.4 -> CE mr11.5.1: detected divergence in mysql schemes, run ngcp-mysql-compare-dbs to check details

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 12:54:41 EST 2023

On my setup upgrade from 10.5.6 to 11.5.1 just with this (varchar
problem not presented):

  local db: RETURN
    UNHEX(CONCAT(
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 15, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 10, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 1, 8),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 20, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 25) ));
  json file: RETURN
    UNHEX(CONCAT(
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 15, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 10, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 1, 8),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 20, 4),
        SUBSTR(_uuid, 25) ))

But I can not see difference. These strings are same to me. Just ";"
on very end of local db return. but when I look into DB, ";" is not
there.

JP

čt 16. 11. 2023 v 13:23 odesílatel Matthias Hohl