[Spce-user] Firewall and network updates not working right

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 05:03:16 EST 2023

Thanks Michael,

yes, rule is present in /etc/iptables/rules.v4 but port is still not open

it is the same for another rules I am trying.. for example I remove
default web_int rule and try to add my own rule for port 1443 and same
as example before - in rules.v4 it is presented, but port not opened

Yes, I can use predefined web_int and so on and this is working, but I
would like rather to have it specified myself with source IP limited
and so on...

I am planing to upgrade, but I had plan firstly solve this problems.

Jiri

po 20. 2. 2023 v 10:42 odesílatel Michael Prokop via Spce-user