[Spce-user] Domain based authorization for peering possible?

Alejandro Mejia Evertsz amejia at voxdatacomm.com
Mon Mar 13 13:00:43 EDT 2023

Hello,

I'm trying to setup a carrier that uses sip registation with DNS instead of
host IP, so I enabled outbound_hostname_resolution option. It registers
without any issue, but I'm having problems to get inbound calls from this
provider, as they send INVITE from one of their may IP addresses (which
they constantly change without prior notice), so I would like to know if I
can authenticate incoming calls from a peer using domain name?

Thanks in advance,

Alex