[Spce-user] Matching calls with different call-ID

Pedro António pmscpa at gmail.com
Sat May 27 10:30:01 EDT 2023

Greetings.

I have been tasked with implementing rtpengine at my company's kubernetes
cluster. We use Kamailio and have rtpengine running in a separate pod. Now
the main issue is that our calls have 2 legs, one from the caller to our
server, then another from the server to the callee. Naturally this leads to
having two call IDs and this doesn't go very well with rtpengine. Is there
any way I could still match calls that have a different Call-ID? Could I
instead match the To and From fields?

Many thanks for any help.