[Spce-user] how to add additional DNS resolver on spce mr10.5.4?

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Tue May 30 06:06:27 EDT 2023

Someone already told me here in mail list:

I assume you still have only one nameserver present in your
/etc/resolv.conf, so this seems to be about /etc/network/interfaces
vs /etc/resolv.conf. If you install the resolvconf package the
dns-nameservers configuration present in /etc/network/interfaces
should get honored.

JP

čt 25. 5. 2023 v 15:08 odesílatel Matthias Hohl