[Spce-user] No support for kernel packet forwarding available after upgrade to 10-5-5

Jiri Ptacnik ptakjura at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 03:55:19 EST 2023

This was two problems:

- No support for kernel packet forwarding WARNING was problem with
file rights. We did not changed anything about this, but after upgrade
it occurs. Changing permissions did not help, but set
rtpengine.run_as_root=yes helped and warnings disappear

- One way audio was not related to this warning. But one of our
peering has different IP for RTP. Weird is, in 9 branch it worked
somehow, in 10 it makes problem. We have to set different IP for RTP
and it helped.

JP